If you've been the victim of a Washington car, truck or motorcycle accident, your injuries -- and the physical pain and financial stress you're dealing with -- can seem overwhelming. Seattle lawyer Ken Selander of Selander O'Brien, PLLC can help you get your life back on track.
Ken Selander believes that when you're struggling with injuries from a car, truck or motorcycle accident – or dealing with the loss of a family member – you shouldn't have to fight the insurance companies or a complex legal system to obtain the financial compensation you deserve.
Let us put our legal skills to work for you. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a vehicle accident in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Edmonds, Mercer Island, Sammamish, Renton, Lynnwood, Federal Way, Burien, Everett, Auburn, Kent, Issaquah, Tacoma or anywhere in Washington State, and you need legal representation or advice, contact Kenneth Selander, Jr. today. Call 1-800-734-0404 or submit an online contact form.
Ken Selander Jr. has more than 20 years of experience in helping victims injured in Washington vehicle accidents, including car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle collisions, and pedestrian accidents. Among his successes is a $2.4 million settlement for the family of a motorcyclist killed in an accident caused by faulty road repair.
In 2007, the Washington Department of Transportation reported 59,065 injuries and 568 deaths related to traffic accidents:
- Cars. The numbers are staggering -- Washington State had 128,888 motor vehicle accidents in 2007, with one in every 22 Washington State residents involved in a traffic accident.
- Trucks. If you and your family are involved in an accident with a commercial truck -- also known as a semi, a tractor trailer or an 18-wheeler -- there's a high likelihood that you've suffered devastating injuries. Trucking accidents often involve multiple vehicles and can result in multiple severe injuries or deaths.
- Motorcycles. Motorcycle accidents involve some of the worst injuries on the road -- and despite an overall decline in traffic fatalities, fatal motorcycle accidents are on the rise. The number of Washington annual motorcycle deaths reached a record high of 82 in 2006 -- nearly triple the death toll a decade earlier.
- Bicycles. Bicycling is popular among residents of Washington State, but this activity can also be dangerous; there were more than 1,300 accidents involving bicyclists in Washington during 2006 -- including 6 fatalities, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation.
- Scooters. Scooter sales have increased dramatically during 2008 – and unfortunately, so have scooter accidents as cars and the slower two-wheeled vehicles interact.
Our legal staff has earned a reputation for ethical, caring and knowledgeable advocacy on behalf of our clients, and we are committed to helping clients throughout their ordeals. When you contact Ken Selander at Selander O'Brien PLLC, you ensure that your case receives the full commitment of a skilled legal team. We handle each case on an individual basis, and we treat you and your family with the respect and compassion you deserve. We work tirelessly to help you obtain the financial compensation you need.
Our commitment to excellence has earned us the privilege of being a law firm our clients recommend to their friends. One client had this to say about Ken: "Ken represented me in multiple automobile accident cases. He is an effective settlement negotiator and provided excellent financial results. Ken always took the time to answer my E-mail questions and return my phone calls."
If you or someone you know in the Seattle area, or anywhere within Washington State, needs legal representation or the trusted legal advice of an experienced personal injury attorney, contact the Washington vehicle injury lawyers of Selander O'Brien, PLLC today at 1-800-734-0404, or fill out our quick and easy contact form to begin your free consultation. We do not charge attorney fees unless we recover damages for your case.